The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

36 weeks now... Time goes too fast.

2 posters

Go down

36 weeks now... Time goes too fast. Empty 36 weeks now... Time goes too fast.

Post  IGotItUDont Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:15 am

Okay, so first, I will say that I miss you all horribly... I don't get to talk to many of our group anymore, but when I do, I am thrilled. I can't say it will be much different over the next few months, especially with Lilly arriving soon... Possibly even in just two weeks, depending on when my doctor decides to induce me... I had to be induced with all 3 of my other children, so he said he's expecting to induce me with Lilly too, and since we have to drive such a long distance to drop the kids off when I go in to have Lilly, my doctor said he will do a "geographical induction."
I did get my baby registry finished, although it is not very long (they didn't have a lot of the things that I usually buy for my kids, so I found what I needed that they had and added it). I need to go take the bassinet off of the list, though, because an amazing person is getting it for me... I'd have to have Lilly in a playpen otherwise, and with me getting my tubes tied while I'm in the hospital after giving birth, being sore when I move around after the delivery, and a newborn being so tiny and fragile, a playpen would be extremely difficult to handle. I'm registered at http://www.walmart.com/ under the name Becca Polston. I have checked, and I am the only one who comes up under that name, so I'm sure that's all of the information that I need to give for that... If more is needed, please let me know, and I will give it. I tried to give as varying of a price range as possible... It varies from $6.00 to $30.00 (the $30.00 item is a bouncy seat because the one that I had with all of the other 3 kids broke on the side and isn't safe anymore, and all of my kids have loved bouncy seats... They tend to fall asleep a lot easier in them, and/or just mainly be happier in them).
I will keep you all as up-to-date as I can on everything, including posting in here when I find out when I will be induced. Matt said he is going to bring the laptop and digital camera with us to the hospital so he can take pictures of Lilly as soon as she is born and get them uploaded... I will either have him upload them for me on my page (MySpace most likely, I will let you know if I will have them on Facebook) or I will upload them as soon as I am feeling well enough to do it, which should be within hours of the delivery.
I guess I better go for now... I need to get some sleep so I can get up and help Matt clean and rearrange to get things ready. I'm trying to get everything ready within the next week just in case I go into labor on my own (not likely, but stranger things have happened).
Loves to all! XOXO
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

36 weeks now... Time goes too fast. Empty Re: 36 weeks now... Time goes too fast.

Post  Vinegarette Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:38 am

Dear (((My becca))),

Thank you so much for the update! Hey, a cyber space baby shower from TSH was an awesome idea. Know that we are here sending our best wishes, love and prayers to you, Matt the Marvelous and your precious ones. All my love...Vin
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum