The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSH GUARDIANS

3 posters

Go down

TSH GUARDIANS Empty TSH GUARDIANS

Post  Admin Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Just wanted to make an announcement about our guardians. Congratulations to Frenchie who is now the head of the Guardians. She will be working with them and helping them with any issues or training. She has been an amazing member of TSH and we are so proud to have her here. Becca and Troublemaker are the other guardians for TSH. They are both strong and loyal members that do alot for the house and can help any new members with any issues they have. The guardians are all available to help any members with issues..as well as Barbie and I being available whenever needed!!!

Thank You,

Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TSH GUARDIANS Empty Re: TSH GUARDIANS

Post  troublemaker Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:16 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IM SOOOOO PROUD OF BECCA FOR HER PROMOTION AND IM ALSO PROUD OF TAM AND JEN....AND OF COURSE YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY TO BARBIE AND VIN ....... AND IM GLADE TO KNOW THAT FRENCHIE IS HEAD OF THE GUARDIANS.... AND REMEMBER IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP I WILL BE HERE...IF IM NOT ON JUST POST ON MY COMMENTS...LOVE TO ALL OF YOU
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:34 pm

aww thanks trouble♥️ Hopefully I live up to it...lol Thanks all I love you!!!
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum