The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOCIALITES

2 posters

Go down

SOCIALITES Empty SOCIALITES

Post  Admin Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Thank you to our new TSH Socialites. Jennifer Kristian, and Tam/Tambtch have both accepted a position as our newest TSH Socialites and we are very proud and happy to have them. Socialites hold a very important position with any sorority since they are the ones that help all new members get comfortable, promote our house, and just keep our name out there on SL. Both Jenn and Tam are wonderful house members that are friendly and helpful to all of their sisters. We are really proud and happy to have them with us, and know they will be helping make TSH stronger and alot of fun.

Thank you,
Leslie

Adding a note to this post...Shortly after the posting of it...Tam has decided for her own personal reasons to leave TSH. Duha or Nee as we know and love her was already on our minds as our next socialite, and she graciously accepted the position. She is an amazing and friendly sister who takes time out of her day to help everyone and is great at promoting our house. I am really proud to have her fill this position in our house and know she will be great at it!!!!!!!!! Thanks Nee Smile

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changes in house)

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SOCIALITES Empty Re: SOCIALITES

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:35 pm

♥️♥️OHHHH YEAH!!! I'm so excited!!! thanks for akk the love n supprt!!! I LOVE ALL MY BEEEEEEACHES!!! LOL MUAH
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum