The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEETING NOTES JULY 20, 2009 6:63 EST

Go down

MEETING NOTES JULY 20, 2009 6:63 EST Empty MEETING NOTES JULY 20, 2009 6:63 EST

Post  troublemaker Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 pm

ROLL CALL

LES PRESIDENT OWNER
BARBIE OWNER
VIN VICE PRESIDENT
FRENCHIE HEAD GUARDIAN
TROUBLEMAKER GUARDIAN
BECCA GUARDIAN
NEE NEE SOCIALITE
JEN SOCIALTE
WOO MODERATOR
PRTTE NEW MEMBER URL PRTTEWOMAN
WYLOBO NEW MEMBER URL johnkhotie

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS.......PRTTE AND WYLOBO

FRENCHIE-loves you all. if you feel the need to leave us whatver reason may be please come to us and tell us. dont say you are going on breack and next day join another house. please i believe we all deserve the respect to be told what is really going on..........

EVERYONE AGREED

LES....... that is what we are here for this has been a time of alot of change. good bad happy sad.confusion working threw it.with all the changes our goal is to move on from it and keep having that fun in the game and in here keep growing and move past the DRAMA but.....im not playing these games with anyone or continuing to pick at the issues. if anyone wants to play with us i dont want them to think we are weak or that i wont kick someone ass. so i hope the house understands that ist like when we were kids and our parents said not to pic a fight but to finish if its picked.

BARBIE-loves you all. any of you ever need anything please let me know.

LES- first we need to work on recruiting . we do need to grow and get new members.
second i think we need to lolk around for a good sis/bro house to team up with.
(NOT ANY DUMBASSES OR HOT HEADS) A STRONG FUN HOUSE.
will take time but dont hurt for back up

PRTTE- need post for things happening.
LES- well work on posting happenings

IT WAS ASKED ABOUT HAVEING CERTAIN PPL IN THERE SL....NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH BUT REMEMBER HOUSE BUSINESS IS HOUSE BUSINESS

MEETING CALLED TO END AT 7:00 EST
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum