The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!

3 posters

Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!! Empty ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!

Post  Backwards Barbie Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Les mentioned in our meeting we needed to find some extra back up for as Jen calls it, our "DINOSAUR HUNTING" lol, so I have been speaking to a long time Sister of mine, you may know her as Blood. She is a Bounty Hunter who has started her own house full of kick azz sisters.
She has agreed to become our Sister House, for extra protection for both of our houses.
The URL is: http://www.myspace.com/baddgirlz_club Once you are excepted from BAD, then you can go to their friends list and add the top members.
Our URL will be posted for their members to add us also. I would highly recommend visiting the site and sending a request. PLEASE make sure to put your SL name and that you are in TSH. If you are a ranked member, please include your status so they realize you are also a head member.

The benefits to this new relationship with another house is for when we are on with only 1 or 2 of us to attack (Becca and I experienced this the other night), we can BC:

((IF there are any TSH or BADGIRLZ/BADBOYZ on, I could use some back up.))

You are not required to have them ALL in your house, but as me and Les discussed it may be wise, the more you have in the house, the more help there will be for us.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
And as you know.......I LOVE YOU ALL!

Oh, and incase you were wondering, if you attack one or have a problem with one, a truce should be attempted. YOU will need to send a message to the head member which uses the BAD myspace page to explain your situation. Of course if a ranked member is on, we can assist you, but as we all know SH*T happens when we aren't around. Thanks for all you do!
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!

Post  Backwards Barbie Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm

OH and another thing, I sent a list of all ranked members to her. What a Face So she wouldn't be surprised when you sent the requests to the House page. Like a Star @ heaven
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Sounds good!! Um to clarify DINOSAUR HUNTING is Strictly meant twords the 4 species we all know...1) the Skankaatarus 2) Nerdasaurus 3) bugeyeosaurus 4) WHINEORAPTOR....if they help in that hunt I will love them forever.... MUAH I LOVE MY TSH BEACHES!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jennifer_Kristian on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! OK now that thats out of the way, I am going to add them and stuff when I am done typing this reply. Umm can I just say, you all ROOOOOCK MY FUCKIN SOOOOOOOCKS!!!! (ok that is all). clown affraid
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down