The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T BE A SLAPTARD

4 posters

Go down

DON'T BE A SLAPTARD Empty DON'T BE A SLAPTARD

Post  Backwards Barbie Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 am

Just a reminder that as a T.S.H. member WE DO NOT SLAP AT ANY COST! If you have a problem with a lower level attacker, DO NOT SLAP THEM. If you can't burn them or attack them, then ASK a Sister to help you out until you can level down. I personally will lose MUCHO respect for anyone who slaps and DO NOT expect the guardians to help you, they also DO NOT LIKE SLAPPERS!

Thanks! pirat
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

DON'T BE A SLAPTARD Empty Slaptards lol

Post  Admin Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Thanks for the reminder Barbie. We all (hopefully) know that slapping will get you a quick trip to the BL. That's how I handle slappers and I know all my sisters are the same. Smile

MamaBeach aka Leslie Smile

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DON'T BE A SLAPTARD Empty Re: DON'T BE A SLAPTARD

Post  troublemaker Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:59 am

i have many lower lvs so if you have a low level person you cant get to give me id in my comment and the reason they need to be handled and i will gladly help.....i cant help if i dont know...I HATE SLAPPERS......but i love my sisters
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Ok I wanna address this again. I came across a comment on a TSH members page saying she had slapped someone (I left a comment already saying to come to us for help if she needed it) I will not mention any names. Anywhoooo, I just want to say, NO ONE NEEDS to slap in this house because someone WILL help you, if no one is on at that moment LEAVE A COMMENT with the name and ID and level and we will handle it! OH also leave a reason why (I don't think I am only speaking for myself when I say I don't want to be wasting $$$ on someone who only attacked once or twice). Razz umm ok I think that is it. We all have multiple lvl characters to help. Don't slap....besides why waste allllll that stamina to do like 2 or 3 damage to the confidence....doesn't make a lot of sense and it's just as fun to burn the heck out of them!! Don't be ashamed if u have slapped,however, I will be the first to admit I have slapped when I first started playing, I am a REFORMED slapper and nothing will make me go back!!!! LOL But now I know and it is just annoying.....so with all that said, just ask for help. If they hide at a lvl one..we got a solution for that. Ok I have ran my mouth enough, hopefully everyone understands now Razz Happy Hunting! *MUAH*
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Yes Frenchie I ran across the same person.......left her a "question" on her comments, she needs to answer it. It may also be a good idea for her to come in the forum and read these helpful little reminders that we post too. Evil or Very Mad But to be honest, I would like to boot her I love you
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

DON'T BE A SLAPTARD Empty Slaptards

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Agreed girls. If we aren't getting a quick response back on this subject then I think booting is the answer. ALL members need to be in here at least once a week so see any changes or issues that are in forum..as this would solve alot of problems. Thanks for handling this my dears..you rock Smile

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum