The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frenchie is ok.

+3
Backwards Barbie
Vinegarette
Frenchie1
7 posters

Go down

Frenchie is ok. Empty Frenchie is ok.

Post  Frenchie1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Ummm, ok so I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I would just send you all messages, but I am not up to that much typing, sooooo I'll put this here and hope everyone sees it. I am doing better physically, mentally....not so much. I have family and friends helping me and all your kind words have definitely made a lot of difference. I am gonna stay away for awhile, just mainly from SL, but will pop in here occasionally (<---that doesn't look right, but spellcheck says it's spelled right so whatever Rolling Eyes). I miss you all already! I'm getting better and everyone else is doing fine, I am going to Va for a week or two when I feel better, need some away time (don't we all). Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for all your support, I swear I have come to care about you all so much! I was all frantic to get a message out to make sure you all didn't think I had "abandoned" you and my mom called me "a kook" for that,but We are just tight like that AND I love you all. I am doing so much better. Talk to you all soon Smile xoxo Your Fren!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Frenchie is ok. Empty Re: Frenchie is ok.

Post  Vinegarette Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:36 pm

kook, hmmmmm I like that word. lol ok love, get better soon, waiting for your return. love, Vin xoxoox always.....
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 pm

I EFFIN LOVE YOU FRENCHIE! I love you
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Frenchie is ok. Empty Love you Frenchie

Post  Admin Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Just wanted to put in my little 2cents there. We love and miss you Frenchie dear. If you need anything and I do mean ANYTHING..you make sure to ask you sisters, cuz I know we are all here for you. Take care of you..physically and mentally love and know we will be waiting to see you again soon. I laughed your mom said you were a "kook" for worrying about leaving us a msg. lol..but I know that we all started SL as a game, and for me it has grown to so much more. You are my sisters and loved ones in my heart, and I care deeply for all of you. I know must of us feel this way..so thats why I say..If you need us, we are always here for you!!

Loves,

Leslie XOXOXOXO

OH YEAH....I EFFIN LOVE YOU TOO Smile

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frenchie is ok. Empty Frechie is ok

Post  Fairytaile Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey Frenchie,
I've been out of the loop due to school & finals. So, not quite sure what you're going through, but it doesn't sound like anything good Sad What ever it is, I hope that u get to doing better and feeling better REAL soon & I'm sorry that you're having to go through it. I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Take good care of yourself; focus on you & getting better. I know I'm new & you don't know me very well, but if u need anything, DON'T HESITATE to ask.
Love & Hugs,
Rach.
Fairytaile
Fairytaile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:48 pm

I MISS MY NINJA BEACH!!!! OUR BEACH PARTIES ARE JUST NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!! I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM U IN A FEW DAYS..I DON'T WANT TO BUG YOU, I KNOW U NEED THIS TIME TO HEAL AND RECOOP....BUT KNOW THAT I HAVE TO SIT ON MY HANDS TO KEEP FROM CHECKING ON U CONSTANTLY! I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING I COULD DO TO TAKE THE PAIN AWAY.....I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YET....I'M THINKING..IF U COME UP WITH ANYTHING....LET A BEACH KNOW!
OK I LOVE U MCGEE...TAKE CARE, BEST U CAN...
GIVE AIDEN & VINNY BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM YOU FABULOUS SISTERS!
HURRY BACK
AND
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXO ♥️MUAH♥️
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  troublemaker Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 pm

im sorry i havent been here......i have been busy at work and my in laws moving down here. i love you soooooo much and im sorry i wasnt here for you.....im here for you if you need me. OHHHHH HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU..... you get the picture well ill be in forum later tonight........xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:59 pm

ok, so this is just a lil bitty update for everyone, that u may not need Laughing So as most of u have seen, I am feeling like a ton better. I still have "my moments" but I am just so so so so so so so so lucky to have great friends like you all. I thought I should stay away from SL due to the fact that it does stress me out (more specifically, some of the mean spirited bags of douche that also play SL stress me out), but I have been getting on a little more each day and am really actually having fun again, helping you guys and just doing what we do (whatever that is, LOL) but I just have to say, you guys are truly like my BFFs like....I know we don't KNOW each other in like the physical sense (NOT that physical sense! pervs) like actually meeting but if I went into a room full of ppl and I was blindfolded I BET $1M (SL money of course) I could pick each of you out!! I love you all so much and even tho this is "just a game" (I know we're ALL tired of hearing that one. LMAO) if SL ever "goes away" or even Myspace... I would STILL find a way (be it texting, calls, or stalking) to keep in touch!! I love you all and you have been there for me thru this most difficult time and I just wanna say thank you...what?? I'm not crying!! Ninjas don't cry...well NO ONE SEES a ninja cry. Hehe. LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I love you xoxo your Ninja, Frenchie
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Frenchie is ok. Empty I LOVE MY NINJA BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm so glad to hear that our CRAZYYY A**ES can actually do good..LMAO I know how you feel about us b/c I feel the exact same way as you... I was watching Grey's Anatomy the other night and there was a man who face was tore up..bad, and he was alone...and he only had friends that he met in a chat room...They were really close as they had been chatting together for years....well the man was having reconstructive surgery on his face, and the 3 friends flew all the way there to be by his side. He yelled at them and told them to leave, b/c he didn't want them to see his disfigured face...but they wouldn't leave him...They said they were his family and they were gonna be there by his side in his time of need...That story line really hit home for me...b/c I feel like we all have that bond...not saying that this situation would happen. but I'm just saying the friendship you could see on TV is like what I feel for you crazy Beaches....
No Mcgee...Ninjas don't cry or they are not supposed to let anyone see....but a Mcgee can shed a tear and we'll just pretend it didn't happen.,..
LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH....
Aight ENOUGH OF THIS CHEESEY STUFF>>> LET'S SEE SOM BEWBS!!!LOL MUAH
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum