The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awww, guys!

3 posters

Go down

Awww, guys! Empty Awww, guys!

Post  Fairytaile Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Well, I finally have a chance to get on here and chat, and I'm all alone Crying or Very sad LOL. Anyway, you'll be seeing more of me for the next two weeks, since the school semester is over, woot-woot! So, sorry I've been scarce, but the summer mini-mesters are awful. The fall won't be so bad & I'll be able to feed my SL addiction a lot better, LOL! Most of all, I want to get to know you all better!! Well, I'll check back in later. Have a great day, everyone! MMMMUAH!!

Love & Big Hugs,
Rach.
Fairytaile
Fairytaile

Back to top Go down

Awww, guys! Empty Re: Awww, guys!

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:52 pm

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME...WE LOVE CORUPTING, OOPS I MEAN GETTING TO KNOW NEW SISTERS.... UM SL ADDICTION, WHAT IS THAT?? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH AN ADDICTION, I THINK U ARE MAKING THAT UP...LMAO ....MUAH CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW U BETTER....THEN U CAN HAVE A BEACH NAME...LOL U PROBABLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT YET...BUT YOU WILL ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW ME BETTER...
OK
♥️MUAH♥️
TAKE CARE
JENNIFER_KRISTIAN
AKA
FABULOUS BEACH
HEHEHEHEEEEHEEE
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 pm

I had the pleasure of playing some with you today Very Happy Thanks for your help!!
Loves,
Your Backwards Barbie

AKA Barbie Beach (not to be confused with Beach Barbie) Like a Star @ heaven
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum