The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I showered, I swear!!

3 posters

Go down

I showered, I swear!! Empty I showered, I swear!!

Post  Fairytaile Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Looks like I'm solo again... I thought, "Maybe I'm stinky?" but nah, cant be that cuz I showered! LOL. I got on SL last night for a bit; hadn't played in 2 days (withdrawls). I had sinus, eye, and throat infections Sad I tell you, when it sh*ts on me, it's diarrhea. K-Sisters, maybe I'll catch some of ya later ( I hope)!!! Oh yeah, what's a beach name?? Don't know what it is, but it sounds like something I'd like, LOL.
Fairytaile
Fairytaile

Back to top Go down

I showered, I swear!! Empty Re: I showered, I swear!!

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Hello sweetie..yeah sometimes we are all playing sl and not in here..especially b/c of barbie's contest...usually if u BC for tsh to go to forum all sisters that are on will come and "play" with u!!! I'm sorry to hear u were sick, glad to hear u are doing better....um a beach name, lol...I use the word beach instead of B***h...so all my girls are different "beaches" lol...I have to get to know u better to customize your beach name..lmao...I'll try to be in forum more so that I can get to know u and out a move on that beach name...lmao..how did u even know about it..lmfao

♥️Always
Fabulous Beach
I love you
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:48 am

You and I were playing forum tag last night. lol Hey get to feeling better sis you are just to pretty for the crap. Love your smile. Very Happy So hope we finally all meet up in here.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum