The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM SOOOOO LOST

4 posters

Go down

IM SOOOOO LOST Empty IM SOOOOO LOST

Post  troublemaker Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:22 am

I DONT KNOW IF I WILL BE ON MUCH.....WE CANT PAY RENT AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE....I MAY MOVE IN WITH MY DAD AND STEP MOM....AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR DONT WANT TO BUT MAY NOT HAVE A CHOICE. I DO MISS YOU ALL BUT I HAVE A LOT GOING ON AND IM TRYING TO MAKE TIME FOR YOU ALL.......WORK IS KILLING ME AND IM LOOKING FOR A SECOND JOB....TIRED OF LIVING LIKE THIS SO PLEASE DONT REMOVE ME OR FORGET ME...ILL TRY TO POP IN AND OUT TO CHECK IN....I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM TRYING TO HOLD MYSELF TOGETHER......THE DUCT TAPE ISNT WORKING ANY MORE NEED SOME SUPER GLUE....LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON......
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

IM SOOOOO LOST Empty Re: IM SOOOOO LOST

Post  Admin Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm sorry hun that things are coming apart for you right now!! I know it seems easy for someone outside to say but I promise that it will get better. It just takes some time so have faith and stay strong. I'll get you more Duct Tape and some glue...cuz MY tape always holds Smile We loves you and wouldnt remove you so don't even worry about that kind of stuff. Come see us when you can...we'll be waiting Smile

XOXOXO Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 pm

can not ever forget the unforgettable. Love you very much. Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  troublemaker Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:19 pm

yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyyy im not so lost anymore...... well im moving to my dads house and he has internet soooooo ill be on and we will have like 5 computers so i wont have to share with anyone....yyyyaaaayyyyyy.... hard to get on right know. im trying to pack so i can be out by the weekend and my nephew has been hogging the computer to talk to his friends he just moved away from....so ill try to catch ya in the forum or on sl.....i love you all and im glad you dont want to get rid of me......lol.....wouldnt be that easy any how....well hope to see you later.......PEACE OUT MY SISTERS....LOVE YA flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

IM SOOOOO LOST Empty You're stuck with me. Muahahahahaha!

Post  IGotItUDont Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 am

Now you know I would never forget about or get rid of MY Trouble. You're stuck with me. I'm happy things worked themselves out. Very Happy I would have missed MY Trouble. Sad
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum