The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw a WISH up for all your Sisters!!!

+4
Frenchie1
Jennifer_Kristian
Vinegarette
Backwards Barbie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Screw a WISH up for all your Sisters!!! Empty Screw a WISH up for all your Sisters!!!

Post  Backwards Barbie Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Okay, so I know you all have seen this game on other forums related to SL. I saw this on the Original Sorority life forums page and it was also in ASH cuz it was really popular with folks.
So, what you do is REPLY TO THIS THREAD by typing a wish:

Ex. I wish I were rich!

my reply would be: Arrow Wish granted! You're now rich and you have no more friends because they think you are too stuck up to be around them. You are now so lonely that money no longer makes you happy!

Then, I would make a wish and wait for one of you to come and F*ck it up. PLEASE DO NOT START A NEW TOPIC FOR YOUR RESPONSES, let's try to keep it all in the same thread!
Have fun!!! I will start the first wish and wait for my beautiful sisters to relply pirat
Oh and the idea is to come up with wishes that CAN'T be messed up.
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Screw a WISH up for all your Sisters!!! Empty Re: Screw a WISH up for all your Sisters!!!

Post  Backwards Barbie Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 pm

I WISH MY CAR WOULD CLEAN ITSELF!!!!

Now mess this up and I will wash yours LOL Twisted Evil
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Screw a WISH up for all your Sisters!!! Empty Re: Screw a WISH up for all your Sisters!!!

Post  Vinegarette Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:36 pm

If cars could wash themselves then vin can not along with (millions of other women) could not get our saturday morning thrill getting our car wash washed by the hot young men at the carwash..wth is wrong with you? geez I wish there was a real crayolathon planet.....
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:44 pm

WISH GRANTED!

There is a Crayon planet....but it is made of wax and when we walk in it we drowned and stiffen up all "Rigamortis" like.

Last edited by Backwards Barbie on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 pm

WISH Granted, your car cleans itself...But when you bought it you didn't know it had this Mind of it's own--SMART CAR--that would allow it to do such things such as clean itself...automatically trap people inside (oh-no) and drive to where ever it wants too...PEOPLE-- ALWAYS SAY COMPUTERS ARE SMARTER THAN PEOPLE..... you are now in the middle of Bumb F*** Egypt, locked in a car that luckily can clean itself (lazy beach...lmao), thank goodness you bought those tic-tacs and bottle of water along for the ride.....let's see how long that will last you...
ADVICE---next time get a regular car you have to wash yourself--(be careful what u wish for)lmao

I wish that I had more self confidence... (hmmmm)
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:55 pm

WISH GRANTED!

You now have all the self confidence in the world! You got the swager & your head held high!! But everyone is super duper intimidated by you because you are now MS. CONFIDENT! You approach guys at the bar and they immediatley think you are tooooooooo confident. They want a girl that they feel like they can protect. You offer advice to others and you are now considered a KNOW IT ALL! Before you know it, nobody wants to hang out with you. Your family, friends & even the dog have abondoned you, because you thought YOU WERE ALL THAT AND A BOX OF HOHOs.

I wish I could clean my house with the touch of a button.
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:06 pm

sorry, no response,, i wish that tool
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Wish Granted...
Your house can now be cleaned with the touch of a button, but then you have too much spare time on your hands cuz your house is always clean so you spend more time on SL and get SUPER stressed out cuz of all the douchebaggery on there and end up in an asylum somewhere.
I wish I had a remote control that could control ppl (especially my family...u know like a mute button, on/off switch)
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  IGotItUDont Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 am

Wish granted, but the pause button got stuck, so every time you walk into the kitchen to get something to eat, you see that hairy crack of the plumber that you hired 3 days ago sticking out from under the sink.

I wish my husband would stop asking for a motorcycle.
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 am

wish granted you buy him one and then you see him with riding around town with someone that has Frenchie's boobs........he then becomes an organ donor not on wheels.

I wish I could go stay and help Becca with the new baby.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 am

Wish Granted!

You arrive at Becca's to help with the new baby, then the other kids hog tie you and put you in the closet. Becca is sleeping cuz she is on her new happy pills and her hubby is a work. By the end of the first day you have now developed a series of phobias 1. KIDS SCARE ME 2. Claustrophobia 3.Agoraphobia .......when you finally make it home your daughter (the only living soul that you trust) removes the straight jacket (applied by airline officials while having flash backs on the plane) and you never leave the house again!

I wish I could go to work in my mind and get things accomplished vs. having to actually drive there. Laughing
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  IGotItUDont Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Wish granted, but now you are only paid in your brain too. I don't know of any stores that will accept brain money. No
I wish I could get my life organized again (house, schedule, etc.) Razz
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Wish granted but...now your house is too organized and you can't remember where you put anything. You're sure it's in a safe spot that you'll remember but nooo...you can't find a thing lol

I wish my bratty step kid would behave himself..oh and that my pole was here Smile

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm

WISH GRANTED!

Your step son LOVES and respects you! He finished his chores and home work, washed the jeep! DAMN what a good boy. You go to find him to praise and reward him for his good behavior and OMG he is in your room dancing on your stripper pole! You are MORTIFIED and run to the river to cry!

I wish all my clothes would stay bright no matter how many time I wash them!

Last edited by Backwards Barbie on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sparty typo)
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  IGotItUDont Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:41 am

Wish granted, but now your clothes are so clean that you won't go out of your house in fear of getting a stain on them. You are now a hermit. Suspect

I wish I had a cookie. Shocked
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 am

Wish granted...unfortunately it's a veggie cookie, made from your least favorite vegetables so after two bites you never want a cookie again!! Sad

I wish my lawn would mow itself!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 pm

WISH GRANTED....
Your lawn now mows itself, but now your neighbors are envious of your self-manicuring lawn so they let their ugly poodle crap all over it!!

I wish I had a safe that stayed filled with money (I.E. everytime I take money out it replaced itself)!!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:57 pm

WISH GRANTED....

Vin shares a special cookie from craolyathon...by accident...it has a special sugar coating on it that makes you glow in the dark, now the FBI is at your house, questioning you and you have no idea wth is going on, you are taken into custody for questioning and you never get to leave there.....

I wish the college would just let us rent an apartment instead of having to go thru the first year experience in a dorm this is bs......
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 pm

K...frenchie's first

wish granted, you have this safe ALL this cash, well your friends wonder why you have money LIKE ALL THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT and they find out, soooooo being the sweetie that you are, you share, then their friends find out, then everyone (even people you don't know and like) are some how getting your money passed down. So you get pissed, go to hide the safe and during the move it falls on your toe and you get gangrene just like Jack Daniels lol (true story).

Last edited by Backwards Barbie on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 pm

K, My VIN, your wish is granted!

You got an apartment for your daughter, all is well til some nasty neighbors move in and leave COOKIES everywhere and then come the roaches! So on top of the Rent, she still has no where to stay, cuz they gotta spray the place!

I wish my dog would let his self in, his bark is annoying!
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Virga89 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:59 am

Backwards Barbie your wish is granted!!!
Your dog magically grew thumbs in his sleep so he can let himself in and out as he please. The bad thing is he left the house one night and stole a gun to rob a jewelry store. All this to get your attention since you no longer walk him. On top of being wanted by the FBI he poops all over the backyard.

I wish that there were no more starving children in the world because there is enough food to feed them, their families, and all the people who can and cannot afford to buy food for themselves.

Virga89

http://twitter.com/iheartlyf

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:51 pm

WISH GRANTED! There are no more starving ppl in the world but there is now an overabundance of food thus creating a world full of morbidly obese ppl and on every corner there is a McDonalds (equipped with moving floors and sidewalks since no one wants to walk anymore) and EVERYTHING must now be SUPER sized this includes cars, park benchs, plane seats, and other stuff and the economy reeeeaaalllly goes to shit cuz uhhhh...whos paying for all this stuff??

I wishhh we all lived in the same neighborhood, called TSHville. Laughing
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  IGotItUDont Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Wish granted, but it is a neighborhood like off of The Stepford Wives, and we are all locked in and turned into psychotic perfectionist robots by a twisted person bent on trying to take over the world.

I wish my husband knew how to cook more than BBQ.
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Wish Granted......unfortunately
He now thinks he's a top notch chef and is creating gourmet meals for everyone in the neighborhood which is costing a fortune for the exotic ingredients he requires. Also after a few weeks some of the ingredients are getting a little TOO exotic and the neighbors are all getting food poisoning and are egging your house daily in revenge.

I Wish I could buy a large piece of property for myself and friends/loved ones to live on.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:05 pm

WISH GRANTED!

You bought 50 acres! PARTIES all the time.....but these people you normally didn't have room to entertain turn out to be the WORST drunks ever! FIGHTS, Sh*t talking, the whole 9 yards, you now HATE them & want them to leave and never come back! Very Happy

I wish I had a new area rug that matched my decor PERFECTLY!(simple enough)

Last edited by Backwards Barbie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn typos)
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next