The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really really really really hate to...

+4
wylobo
duha2
Admin
IGotItUDont
8 posters

Go down

I really really really really hate to... Empty I really really really really hate to...

Post  IGotItUDont Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:10 pm

I seriously don't want to do this, but I am going to have to. I am going to have to quit SL for a while. With homeschooling my son, potty training my daughter, housework, and everything else in my life going on right now, I really don't have the time to play anymore. I'm usually lucky to get on once a day to vote and bank. I will miss you all terribly. I'm not going to remove anyone from my house on SL or from my friend's list on MySpace. I can understand if any of you remove me, since I will be inactive. I really hate doing this. All of TSH has become like a second family to me. I hope to see you all again soon when things calm down a bit, but that may not be until school is over. I'm really not sure. Thank you all for the fun times and for being there to listen and help when I needed it most. Love you all!
TSHBecca
Sad
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

I really really really really hate to... Empty Re: I really really really really hate to...

Post  Admin Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Becca,

We all totally understand that family comes first. You wont be deleted from my house or TSH of course. I hope you are able to pop in occasionally at least to chat and say hello. You are a much loved sister and will be very missed while you are not here.
Keep in touch please and let us know how you and baby are doing.

Loves, Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I really really really really hate to... Empty Re: I really really really really hate to...

Post  duha2 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 pm

ill miss you becca!!!! you have my number please text me..

duha2

Back to top Go down

I really really really really hate to... Empty I really really really really hate to...

Post  wylobo Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:38 am

I will really really miss you!! so you take care of thoese baby's.... sunny sunny
Beach boy Basketball
wylobo
wylobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Dear Becca,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't care if you quit playing sl, but you must let me know how you and the kids are doing at least every other day. Love, Vin
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Becca we love you and we understand. We will miss you. Please keep us updated on how you're doing. We will be here when you come back (I know I will be). Don't stay away too long. Sad MUAH!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:37 pm

I loves U and you already know that I understand. Do keep in touch and remember to eat COOKIES!
tongue
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  IGotItUDont Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Alright, there's no point in even really trying it seems... Every time I get two seconds on the internet, something happens out of the middle of nowhere, and I have to get off again. The last time I had time to be on for a bit, I felt horrible when I signed off, because I totally forgot to respond to Vin's MySpace message to me. I'm going to see if I have time to respond to her and Barbie before I log off... That is, if nothing pops up out of the blue again. Life has been absolute hell lately, and just keeps getting worse... The only thing that keeps me going is my kids, husband, and friends (including you all). I don't even get to talk to my friends anymore... I've become an involuntary recluse, and I hate it. Not to mention making too much money for food stamps, but having to try to stretch $100 for 2 weeks worth of food, diapers, and other necessities. I'm going to be lucky if our internet doesn't get shut off again, and for a long stretch of time this time. My car is acting stupid AGAIN... Stupid struts and another underbody piece that I can't even remember the name of because so much has gone wrong with it lately. Teaching my son colors and letters is absolute torture for both of us... He tries his hardest, and I stay calm and patient, but it's just not working yet, and potty-training my daughter is a disaster. My blood pressure is shooting up so high lately that my feet and ankles swell to the size of pumpkins, and I can't stand up for more than about 5 minutes at a time. Geez, I talk a lot. Anyways, I don't have to say it I'm sure, but depression has set in... I even had some horrible thoughts about a week and a half ago, and the only thing that kept me from following through is the fact that I am pregnant. Then, today, when I got a few minutes to drop in on SL, I went to check my page, and saw some horrid comments from a chick that I burned the last time I was able to get on, and it didn't do much good for my state of mind. I will try my hardest to catch someone on here to talk to about this and all I need to do, but I am going to have to resign my position as guardian and quit SL altogether. People just get too sensitive over that game, and I can't handle it anymore. They need to realize it's just a game, but that will never happen, and I can't deal with their pottymouth degrading insulting attitudes. My emotions just can't handle it anymore. I'm not going to remove any of you all from my friends list on MySpace, and will go respond to Barbie and Vin directly after I post this. I am going to filter through my friends list on MySpace and delete anybody on there who has to do with SL other than you all, since I don't talk to any of them. Over 300 friends is killer to try to find one person in if I'm looking for a specific person, and since, whenever I get the chance, I will be posting blogs about my life, and do not want it publicized to the entire world, I need to remove the people off of my friends list that I do not know. I am really sorry about all of this, and hope you all understand... I have to wait until the baby is born before I can get on the medication that I need to be on, and I can't handle any extra stress on my own right now. I love you all very much, and hope to stay in touch.
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 pm

oh my beccs!!! I was looking forward to being pregnant with you!!! I'm gonna miss you i missed you all soooo much while I couldn't get on!!! ( Did u guys notice I was gone??)) I completely understand... If you need any help, like with ideas and stuff for your son....let me know!!!!! Oh by the way Hunter LOVES school..He has a little girlfriend and everything already!! (sorry Trouble).. he's like the class ladies man...lol I took him today and all the little girls are like hey Hunter even the teachers were like there he is...there's our little man. lol I really missed all you beaches and I hope my Beccs keeps in touch with me!!!
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:03 pm

oh my Becca....I so need to come and take care of you. I will see you on my space.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum