The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Beef with EPIC :(

4 posters

Go down

My Beef with EPIC :( Empty My Beef with EPIC :(

Post  Frenchie1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:57 pm

So yesterday I helped a sister out who was being slapped by a bunch of ppl. I burned one and all the sudden had about 7 ppl slapping and leaving trash ALL over my page. Come to find out they are ALL EPIC. So I find the "creator" and c&p on her page that her house were all slapping me, this is the reply I got: butterfly wings23 hours ago
What is your deal hmm its a button in the game and umm yes EPIC slaps when we want to its in the game its fun and cry and move on you dont like slappers take the app off your myspace and quit whining already..BACK OF DANI~EPIC CREATOR/COUNSELOR./ I left some of the comments up, (they called me ugly.LOL). I just thought I'd let everyone know that EPIC is a whole house of slappers and even have a blog condoning it, just in case you have any of them. I love you guys and so glad I have such a kickass house, I am SOOOOO proud to be TSH!!! Neutral
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

My Beef with EPIC :( Empty Re: My Beef with EPIC :(

Post  Vinegarette Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:01 pm

same response i received...somewhat...there is a button in this game and we do not tell adults what button they can use...etc. they are a house of slappers and have a point.. a view point that if your sister is on and she can not burn them or attack them because of their level... you slap them, this shows power in numbers from a house in a big way....JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD... i took in thier point. sorry i was not there for you when this was going on sis. xoxox....
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm

The thing is most of them were at lvls that were very capable of burning me and after calling me names and saying really nasty stuff I only got one burn and they (about 7 of them) were ALL slapping me at the same time. That is just outrageous to me. I just think they are hypocrites, I told them I don't care if they slap, but I will treat it the same way as if they were all attacking me...which would be to burn them, then they get mad because I burned them for slapping (in other words they can use the slap button, but I wasn't supposed to use the burn button in retaliation). IDK, it was just really chaos. I mean my whole feeds were FILLED with slaps. LOL. Thank you Vin. I know that if you all would have been on, you'd have kicked some ass!!! MUAH!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:29 pm

I will burn them all! Give me the effin IDS! Stupid Bitches....the burn button works the same way Twisted Evil
Nobody f*cks with my Frenchie!
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm

you know you are right, let's burn thier effin a$$es... i got money..please be sure to includes levels.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Wow I'm sorry I wasn't here for this too. That is a ridiculous view point as far as just about anyone in this game goes. Slappers are generally only slappers because the don't have the stats or the cajones to do anything else. I guess if thats how Epic wants to play then here is my view point. I want nothing to do with their stupid slapping asses...the may as well know that we wont help them in any way when they are calling out for it (at least I wont since now we know how they are) and if they'd like to slap one of our TSH sisters then it is on like a damn hurricane. Post the ID's hun if you want to and we'll make sure to eat them up any time we are on and show them why TSH thinks its ok to burn for a slap Smile I love you girls and I know you can handle your business Frenchie...but we have to feel useful and important and be able to back you up sometimes lol. I'll be on Sunday afternoon/ evening...it's my neighbor and her sisters b-day party tonight and were playing poker and then doing a volleyball tournament tomorrow afternoon. Let me know if anyone needs anything else..otherwise hope to see some of ya then. Much Much Love xoxoxoxo Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum