The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW we have really slooooowwweeddd down on SL

+4
Vinegarette
Frenchie1
duha2
Backwards Barbie
8 posters

Go down

WOW we have really slooooowwweeddd down on SL Empty WOW we have really slooooowwweeddd down on SL

Post  Backwards Barbie Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:09 pm

K so I am going to be totally honest.....I log into the forum, nobody is here, I log into SL.....nobody is there. Members have dropped like flies: lost their internet, home school, college, work and most importantly we all have lives with daily errands LOL. I want you all to know that if you ever need me PLEASE comment my page, but lately it has really really been a bore on SL & work has been kinda flip flopping schedule wise, so I haven't been on much. I do log in and check my page, and say hi in the feeds. Other than that if my girls aren't on, I can be found at the farm LMAO with Nee & Vin! * HINT HINT*.......add me on facebook if you haven't already useejb@bellsouth.net
I love you all, & hope things are well with each and everyone of you!! What a Face

XOXOXO
Barbie tongue
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

WOW we have really slooooowwweeddd down on SL Empty Re: WOW we have really slooooowwweeddd down on SL

Post  duha2 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm

yep i agree with barbie....we are at the farm......lol

duha2

Back to top Go down

WOW we have really slooooowwweeddd down on SL Empty Re: WOW we have really slooooowwweeddd down on SL

Post  Frenchie1 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 pm

I am here still.....sometimes. I try to keep up with everyone but I don't see anyone on the feeds much anymore. But same goes for me, if u need help, leave a comment. MUAHHHHHH!! Very Happy
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:29 pm

I SO KNOW...............THINGS ARE JUST CRAZY BUT LIFE ON THE FARM IS SO NICE.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Well I've noticed the same thing around sl and here. It seems everyone is busy or farming and so there hasnt been much activity in the forum. I do miss being able to talk to my girls as much and maybe we can pick a few times to get on and visit. I guess I'm gonna have to create a farm too if I want to see everyone!!

Loves and Kisses,

Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:44 pm

LMAO @ Les!!! Yes......you must farm if you ever want to see us again LOL!

Loves to you all!
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:44 pm

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I had a lot of stuff going on all at once... my computer effed up BAD then my shit got cut off....anyways I'm all up and running now. I'm glad to see that not only myself has been MIA, since when I came back the only one who emailed me was Nee..No comments, no ARE YOU ALIVE??? nothing....so I guess we'll chock it up to the fact that it's been "slow" around here...
I STILL LOVE ALL MY BEACHES THO
Take care!
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:06 pm

So glad you got to check in. I MISS EVERYONE SO MUCH.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  duha2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 pm

LES I HAVE RESERVED A SPOT FOR YOU ON MY FARM AS WELL AS FRENCHIE......IM WAITING....SO IS VIN, BARBIE, & TROUBLE...LOL

duha2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Thanks for reserving a spot for me babe Smile You rock. I havent started ANY new apps cuz Im having trouble keeping up with just myspace and sl right now. Jake's football is kicking my booty right now. Tonight was a total heartbreaker as it was the only game I havent been able to attend (Meridian which is near Boise, and 7 hours away) and they lost 16 - 16. Sad That is a real bummer for mom (yes I bawled when he texted me) cuz I so put my whole heart and soul into my kiddies. The main reason I wasnt able to go was the stepmonster. He's been on a total role lately with being a real brat. It so frustrates me to be in this situation, but I'm not the only one who's been there so I'll suck it up and get through it I'm sure. Thanks for the farm invite my darlings and I'll get on there and see you all soon.

Much LOVE and I miss you all so so much!!

Mom / Leslie

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Let me ammend my last post, as the cry baby mommy was really emotional when I typed it...they lost 16 - 15. A total heartbreaker when he texted me with it. Okay thats it....thats all I got for this reply lol. xoxoxoxoxo

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  troublemaker Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:31 am

BARBIE.....YOU FORGOT ME..... well i have really missed all of you and no one is ever on when i am....sooooo you can add me on face book if ya want but im not going to be on here much.....i have to tend to my farm....blame it on my hubby....love you all and you know how to reach me ....love ya....face book is under crystal smith
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  wylobo Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:58 am

Me to I feel the same way... I am still here.. but only play once in a while.I enjoyed being in TSH thanks for all the fun!!
wylobo
wylobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum