The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so I had this idea.......

+2
duha2
Frenchie1
6 posters

Go down

so I had this idea....... Empty so I had this idea.......

Post  Frenchie1 Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 am

Ok so I had this great Idea (well it seemed like a good idea last nite but I was pretty stoned) to start another "house" but not like a real house kinda like a baby sister house to TSH. Called HONs LMAO. House Of Ninjas. and we have all will have ninja pics and keep bad ass lower lvls.....but it doesn't sound as great as it did last nite. LOL. IDK let me know what u all think. The only thing is the only rule in the ninja house would be no slapping..but we can karate chop.
Umm I was thinkin about it bcuz all the sudden I am getting FR from BG/BB sister house Cat house....um so are we all sisters houses??? Someone clarify.
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

so I had this idea....... Empty Re: so I had this idea.......

Post  duha2 Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:57 am

frenchie from the way it sounds you think alot when you are stoned......lol im for anything. im easy, breezy, cover girl....lol i just had to add that..

duha2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Ok my wonderful Ninja and easy breezy cover girl lol. I think it's a fun idea if you want to go for it. I know its been really slow here lately, and I am alot to blame for that Sad I have had too much going on at home, and the stepson has really gotten so out of control I about bounced his dad and him the other night!! He isnt doing anything he is supposed to..chores, brushing his teeth or cleaning up when being asked, doing school work...and his response to it all is....I guess I just chose not to or I have too much to think about and too much stress to do anything. I'm at a loss anymore, and have basically been following him around and making sure he isnt getting into too much trouble. He was wailing on another kid yesterday with a wood stick when his dad caught him Sad Anyway...I'm not gone and will be around as much as I can, and will make sure its more. Love you beaches and I'd love to be a ninja too Smile

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Aww Im so sorry to hear about that. But you know we all understand. Real life always comes first...as long as u keep us updated and not worrying Razz I just think it will be kinda fun....you know Im silly anyway. Ummmm no one has answered my question about Cat House yet tho. LOL
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 pm

ok sorry about missing that question love. Yes bb/bg seems to have split into bb/bg/cat house so it is still part of the same group and they are sister houses.

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:14 pm

well I think that is an awesome idea due to that fact that I kicked some ass on my level one....ROTFFL
but now I am at a level three. Sad Do you start a whole other charater or what? That may take me about one month to build up some glam.... anyways let me know KAN kick a$$ ningas...?? No that was not it,,,,let me scrolll up...oh that did not work either...hmmm I have to leave this...Vin is such a crayolatroll......crayola ninga? well maybe I need to smoke one with french to come up with a name.
T
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Yes Frenchie....they are their new sister house, I guess they are adding us because we are on the ranked BG/BB top friends. Frenchie as far as a mini house....I am all for it but only if you run it lol! You are the head NINJA! I don't see many people on SL much and have personally lost the zest for the game (people getting muted or mad at you cuz so and so is in your house etc.). I can relate with Les with RL. I have a few issues with my 13 yr old....and this is the busiest time of the year for me at work also Sad Then the last bit of the drag races are here this month (yep.....I'm a redneck! LMFAO) so between RL....Football, work, family and all these games I go nuts! I love you all, especially my loyals and you know who you are Wink So please forgive me if I am not on as much. If this game blows up in smoke I would always be glad to know how you all are doing!! Now.....we all know I am a Mafia Wars addict and that's the first game I ever started playing on myspace and facebook. I feel a little guilty about playing that so much, but.........there is not near as much drama on there and things are changing and new all the time, so as far as the game....I enjoy that more than SL. But as far as my team mates....SL rocks!
Oh and just an FYI, if you want to add me on facebook my email is useejb@bellsouth.net I am using that more for actual contact because my RL family and friends are using it now vs. myspace. I still check my messages either way, but I wanted to let you know you can send me a private message on there anytime I love you OMG on and on I go!!! LOVES to you all! CONGRATS to FRENCHIE & JEN!! I am glad your lives are full of extra spark right now!!! Best wishes from your Barbie tongue
Les.....I love you, hang in there! Vin and my KICK Nee....I'll see you girls on the flip side!!!! XOXOXOXO

p.s. forgive my typos Smile
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 pm

I love u guys Smile Vin You can have a lvl 3. LOL any low lvls like below 20. I am kinds wanting to do this now, but Im a lil scared that no one will join, But ya know as long as I have you all, I am happy. Smile I think it will be cool! But its still TSH.....just TSHs lil sister. haha. I know everyone is busy, I am too....well, Im supposed to be. Razz
Another thing, I added Mercy (as in NoMercy) Im sure no one will have a problem with this, trying to put all the drama in the past. (HOWEVER, I will NOT add THEE back or Airisa or Scoobs). LOL, just throwin that out there. I LOVE YOU ALL. And miss you. MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 pm

so this"ninja house" we need to make new myspace, so that it doesn't like to our regular sl characters or what??? Is it like secret attacks like um NINJAs...lol too cute. let me know...I have not been on...and I am sorry I am up there with Mama Beach and my beach barbie....RL is CRAZY!!! Plus this little one is kicking my booottaayyy!!! I can't eat or sleep.....I am sick as I don't know what...morning and regular...lol then Hunter is in school now...Pre--k he loves it BTW... He is the class ladies man...lmfao... I took him today and all the little girls were like "heyyyy Hunter"" and giggling and crap...OMG I'm not ready for that.... I honestly think that SL SUX big Monkey balls now....It's the same ol crap..new clothes that are awsome, but you need stupid brownie points to get...I have millions and millions of dollars and can't do SH** with out starting drama....Toooo Many Beeeaches on one game....lol but I still sign in here all the time...BUT I AM ALWAYS ALONE!!! Crying or Very sad I think even if SL disappeared, the main TSH would still be tight like a fat chicks thong...lol... ewwww lmao...I love you and miss talking to all of you!!!!!!!!!! my first Dr apt is on Tuesday 10-6....Cross fingers and Pray for us...oh and we want a girl...so pray for a HEALTHY LIL GIRL... ok i love you I will go on 4ever...so i will force my self to stop NOW!!! MUAH BEACHES I love you
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum