The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another TSH :(

2 posters

Go down

Another TSH :( Empty Another TSH :(

Post  Frenchie1 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Ok so It was just brought to my attention....(I was asked if I was in a house, I of course said, yes, TSH....The person said "Oh my, you're in The Skank House?") So umm yeah.. Sad I was pretty pissed. They also call themselves TSH. And I certainly don't want to be confused with them. Not really sure what to do about it tho. Sad Maybe someone could give some insight?? MUAH!!!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Another TSH :( Empty Re: Another TSH :(

Post  Vinegarette Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 am

I thought you were going start a house?
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 am

I am. I am going to start adding ppl soon. But I never had any intentions of leaving TSH after opening HONs. Im not really sure what everyone else is wanting to do at this point. I am NOT leaving TSH, but this house can't run itself. LOL. I put a blog up for anyone who wants to join to sign, for a quick add link. Im excited! I even made a new tag Smile So when you guys get the chance sign the blog. Not sure about a chat tho. I already have a bunch of ppl asking to join....everyone loves ninjas!! I love you guys!! MUAH! .....I miss Barbie already tho Sad
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Oh none of us will ever really leave TSH...it will always be...but since none of us are on sl much, you must do what you need to do to enjoy and stay in the game. We will always be and always love one another. I hope everyone comes here and leaves a note to update us and let us know what is going on. I love you all and I check it every day. xoxoxoox always Vin
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 am

wow I just re-read what I wrote up there and it doesn't sound how I meant it. haha, sorry. I always check in here from time to time to see if everyone is ok, ur right Vin no matter what TSH will always be. If I quit SL, I'd still be TSH....forever....cuz I lovesss you guys!!! I miss u all, but I know everyone is super busy....to be expected from lovely ladies such as yourselves!!!If we don't do it no one will (what ever "IT" may be)
MUAHHHHH. Love u all sooo much!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum