The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell my dears! But not for long......

4 posters

Go down

Farewell my dears! But not for long...... Empty Farewell my dears! But not for long......

Post  Backwards Barbie Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:20 pm

I am litterally so irritated with this game anymore that I don't even want to log in Sad I love you all so much, but I can't find it in me to play. It seems like people started slacking off which is totally understandable with real life stuff, but it did affect the game for me. I have tons of people in my house that are nice enough I guess, but to be honest the majority of them are stupid and say silly shit about other sisters in my house. I think it really did me in when I logged in and saw a couple (BF/GF) into it with another chick on sl, cuz this other chick was flirting with the guy! It was booting left and right over some petty drama that got wayyyy too personal. And after reading the crap my Frenchie has been dealing with SHEESH.....I know I want no part in this. I find that when I don't play SL....my blood pressure is better. This same thing happened when I played Mobsters too. I do better with the games that don't let me interact with my enemies I think! Frenchie, Les, Vin, Nee (KICK), Jen and Wyblo.....you all know I love you very much and want to continue to converse with you outside of SL. I see most of TSH on the farms and rollercoaster games and I am content with that. We have been having a blast on Facebook which I never thought I would admit to! I was hell bent on only using it some, but I have better luck with my apps on there. I guess its hit or miss. My co-workers and my family are on there too, so it is way better for staying in touch with ALL the people in my life.
I will be deleting the app tonight and blocking it Crying or Very sad I do hope you all understand. I hope I am not abandoning anyone, but I also think I have only logged in twice this week and everyone gets along fine without me. Frenchie is an ass kicking NINJA and has a ton of back up in her house. I have all the faith in the world for her. She can run a house backwards and forwards and have the respect of all involved. Much love and hugs to you girls and Beach Boy!! I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!!!
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Farewell my dears! But not for long...... Empty Re: Farewell my dears! But not for long......

Post  Frenchie1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Sad I totally understand. I don't use facebook that much but I do play farmtown on myspace so add me if you'd like. I will miss you in the game but I get it, I think about deleting it all the time, ppl just don't know how to just play a game w/o bringing drama to it. I love you and will still be in touch (of course). MUAH!!!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Farewell my dears! But not for long...... Empty Re: Farewell my dears! But not for long......

Post  Vinegarette Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:28 am

wow...ok....well I kove you all very much please keep me updated and if you need something let me know.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:28 pm

WOWWW Barbie....It def won't be the same.... I mean I understand, and I don't play anymore either...I found that while I COULDN'T play that the game was stressing me way too much, it's just a game and I think people, like you say, take it too personally--too seriously...Some people have no respect for other people and I find that I don't even log into myspace really, I just don't have a passion for it....except well you guys, and all of us are so totally awsome in RL that we don't have time to play like we used to...I think that we should always keep this forum up and be able to talk to each other ALWAYS...even if the SL sh** goes away we'll always have TSH!!! I love you guys so much and I feel sooooooo guilty that I don't play, but it just makes me happy not to.... I LOVE U AGAIN!!! MUUUAHHHH
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum