The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg im sooooooo unhappy and i have no one to talk to

+2
Vinegarette
troublemaker
6 posters

Go down

omg im sooooooo unhappy and i have no one to talk to Empty omg im sooooooo unhappy and i have no one to talk to

Post  troublemaker Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 am

sorry for spilling out to you guys but i have no one to talk to......this has been one bad weekend and it seems to be getting worse....my car is not fixed yet.....need simple bolt that the asshole brother in law stripped and he left without finishing it.....so my dad and hubby are going to finish it but i had to pay the asshole.....my sister had the nerve to call my step mom and tell her i wasnt going to pay them untill they finished and he has to go pay his probation......(i dont give 2 fucks) when you say you are going to do something do it and dont piddle dick around.....omg im soooooo pissed.....then my sister is so fucking lazy....i have been taking care of my 8 month old nephew and cleaning up after the lazy ass sister of mine i feel like cinderella.......if my day gets any worse im going to scream and kick some ass.......
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

omg im sooooooo unhappy and i have no one to talk to Empty Re: omg im sooooooo unhappy and i have no one to talk to

Post  Vinegarette Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:49 am

Girl, I hope writing it out helps you , I know it does me. I really miss all of us in this room. Hope things get better for you real soon. Hold them babies that always helps.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

omg im sooooooo unhappy and i have no one to talk to Empty Re: omg im sooooooo unhappy and i have no one to talk to

Post  Frenchie1 Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 am

Awwww Hun, I hope things get better for you. My damn truck over heated the other day, so luckily (I thought) I was near a friends house so I drove to her house to drop it off so I could have someone look at it.....on the way there I get pulled over, my temp tags were expired (by like 2 weeks Sad ) So I have to get my tags and pay $500 to get it out of the impound...grrrrrrr. Umm and my engagement....is I think, no more. Crying or Very sad but hell he is starting to act like an asshat and I remember why I never wanted to get married in the first place....all that being said, I don't know exactly how you feel, but you are not alone babygirl. I think about all of you all the time and just hope that everything is ok for everyone. I am always around here somewhere, haha. I love u Trouble. MUAHHHHH. I miss seeing you all too.
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 pm

I am sooooo sorry guys!! I hate that I ALWAYS come in here and no one is ever here....I wish I could have been there for you..I'm sorry...If u ever need anything, let me know.... MUAH TO ALL MY BEACHES
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:39 pm

I love Trouble & Trouble loves me....no pun intended! LOVES to you ALL!!!!!!

Les......where are you dear? Did you fly off into the sunset?
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Ok, this is so sad. I just hate that we do not talk on here anymore so Vin is calling a crayon reunion....Wednesday....at 8:00 Texas time.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 pm

I'll be here...u huys gotta remind me tho.. via facebook...I got Mommy muble jumble brains now...lol
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  wylobo Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:29 am

Lol!! Only a Texan! would call a meeting on Texas time.. lol! Just teasing vin.. I miss all of you
wylobo
wylobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:29 pm

I know....no offense taken...can't help it, that is the way we think.... BUT WE LOVE WITH ALL OUR BIG OLE TEXAS HEARTS TOO and i love you.....XOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOX
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum