The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frenchie is sad.

4 posters

Go down

Frenchie is sad. Empty Frenchie is sad.

Post  Frenchie1 Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Ok, Let me just say... I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A LOT!!!! I miss you guys.. I totally understand everyone is busy...I have had a few MAJOR changes in my life recently (not getting into it tho..I've done my crying), I am on SL daily...and its irritating. LOL. I get on to kinda "escape" and its just more drama than RL..almost. I'm not really sure what to do at this point. I really love my TSH sisters, and I don't want to quit TSH....BUT I just don't see anyone that much anymore. Sad I am gonna start working on the ninja house....and see where that goes. There is a blog on that page for membership so you guys can sign it too...because it is an Affiliate of TSH. LOL. Sooooo IDK, I just really miss you guys. Sad MUAH!!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Frenchie is sad. Empty Re: Frenchie is sad.

Post  Vinegarette Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:07 pm

I miss you too Frenchie. I think that is a wonderful idea. thank you.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm

I really hope you guys aren't mad at me for this and I feel really bad, But I am going to be quitting TSH. I LOVE YOU ALL so much, and will always be TSH in my heart, but I was just thinking about either really getting HON up and running or joining another house. I have just been having problems on SL and find myself needing help sometimes and No one is on.... I know ninjas don't usually need help, but for example the other day....someone attacked me 6 xs taking 100K each time (I couldn't bank) so I burned her..her sister KUAO came back cussing at me telling me she only attacked me 3 times...so I posted the attacks on the BC and some of my sisters (after KUAO called me a liar) actually started asking for screen shots...which is BS cuz Im not a liar and I don't even know how to do a screen shot...too much drama...maybe I should just quit SL all together *sigh* No I love you guys forever.....and you'll always be my sisters no matter what happens. Im sorry. Sad
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 am

I feel sad. IDK what to do....I love you guys so much, but am not sure what to do as far as quitting...I could use some feedback. Im sure you will all say "its up to me". But I am just not sure how you all will feel, I do not want anyone to feel like Im just bailing on you guys Crying or Very sad Because we have been thru a lot to keep this house together and maybe thats why I feel so guilty. Ugh. I guess I will ttyl. MUAHHHHHZ!!!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Dear Frenchie,

We will always be sisters, no matter whose house you are in. anytime you are having trouble please post the level and id on my page and I will get them when I get on.
As far as I am concerned this forum will always be here for us to leave updates ect.
TSH is always here...not really on sl..does that make sense? LOL You do what you need to do to play the game, but you will always be my TSh sister and my friend.

Love,
Vin

P.S. How is Vinnie? I miss your stories about him. I always love hearing about the kid.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:23 am

Awww Vin that means soooo much to me!! =) Vinny is doing very good, we just got a letter the other day saying he got accepted into a private school (It's a block and a half from my house) so he's really stoked about that. He still same old silly vinny. He added farmtown too if anyone wants to add him....umm I can't remember his url try Vindawg2 if not he is my top friend. LOL. I love you guys soooooo much and Thank you for your kind words vin. MUAH! I will see you guys soon!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:37 am

That is the most wonderful news ever,....EVER............ever, i am so happy for both of you.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 pm

awwww I hate when my Mcgee is sad.... I never get on the computer anymore really... I'm sooo super duper busy... I miss you guys too.. I think if you wanna quit then it's cool in my heart you are always a member.. I think that we just all became so close that the games and stuff became obsolete (did I spell that right?) lol any ways my NInja Beach I will try to get on more now... I'm sorry you are sad and know that we love u, and you are the best bewbs we know..lol ok i'm gonna go catch up on all other reading and check. sl..... I feel soo guilty!!! damn real life!!!! lol
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:48 pm

aaaw im so sorry frenchie I havent been able to be here for you Sad You need to do what you need to do so you are good to go in the game. The way it has been with everyone not being able to be on ...Id rather you didnt quit TSH and joined a joint house. Wow that sounds fun lol. You know what I mean though. My step son has been total hell lately to the point of being ready for a divorce or shooting him or his dad Sad Im sorry it has made me be vacant to my girls though. I miss you girls and think of you frequently. I feel SOO BAD for creating what I have now left in the dust lately. Don't leave us Frenchie unless you really want to ..and I would never be upset about your choices. You can join somewhere else, and when we get TSH up and running again we will have you.

I love you sisters, and Im sorry for my vacancies. I will work hard to be back as soon as I can, with some sanity

Loves xoxo Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Need update on vinnie please....thanks xooxoxox oh love you too mom
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum