The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nee nee almost went to jail!!!! lol

4 posters

Go down

nee nee almost went to jail!!!! lol Empty nee nee almost went to jail!!!! lol

Post  duha2 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:06 am

well guys i almost went to jail this morning! Megan a peter were fighting in front of the kids and im so sick of hearing them fight period sooooo i took the kids and left. i was heading to the court house to file guardianship of the kids and peter called the cops on me. i didn't know that i could get arrested for taking them. well luckily in the end it all benefited me...hee hee. i told the cops that i wasn't kidnapping them that i was just trying to get the kids out of the house while Megan and peter were fight and hitting each other. needless to say thank god i didn't go to jail but the dumb ass that called the cops lol had a choice to get out of my house or go to jail. soooo yay he don't live with me and there will be no more fighting in front of the kids. how this benefited me i still have the kids, how it benefited peter hes homeless and doesnt have the kids.....lol i know im evil but tired of it. i needed to vent so there it all is...

duha2

Back to top Go down

nee nee almost went to jail!!!! lol Empty Re: nee nee almost went to jail!!!! lol

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Cuz you're SUPER NEE! KICK'IN ASS & TAKING NAMES! LOVES!!! XOXOXO
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

nee nee almost went to jail!!!! lol Empty Re: nee nee almost went to jail!!!! lol

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:05 pm

I haven't seen you in soo long I thought you were in jail!!! lol I'm kidding... well that's good that the kids don't have to watch them fight anymore... So he's like out 4 good or what??
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey now ...SUPER NEE can NEVER be EVIL Smile lol

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum