The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im only a click away

4 posters

Go down

im only a click away Empty im only a click away

Post  troublemaker Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:36 pm

to all my sisters and brother i love you all....but.....im leaving tsh.....i will always have your back because i still consider you all my sisters....i thank frenchie for bringing me to tsh and introducing me to all of you. without her i wouldnt have been in such a great house....i have put off leaving this letter hopping i would see someone in the forum but there never is... i know everyone has a life and problems because i have had my share and was gone for a while.....please dont delete me im still here for you all and no one has done anything or said anything to make me leave.....just remember im only a click away....i love you all I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

im only a click away Empty Re: im only a click away

Post  Vinegarette Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Girl we will always be here, we will always be tsh.....xoxoox
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 am

Thanks for that comment Vin because you are soo right. No matter whether we are here alot or a little, we will always be sisters. Were TSH in our hearts, so I do understand not being here alot because I havent been either Sad Alot of issues with the step son going on, and basically I am trying to keep the little delinquent out of jail anymore. That and Jakes schedule has been really busy for me too. He got his license yesterday and mommy cried lol. He's my baby so I'm not ready to let him go yet, but he got his wings yesterday, and drove off in his truck to mommy waving from the window like a baby!! I'll be around more if it kills me...I do understand leaving the "sorority house" but girls don't leave this forum or us. No matter what happens in SL you will always be welcome here.

Much Love,

Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  duha2 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 pm

i agree i didnt make the tsh bracelets for nothing. lol we will always be tsh...just to let everyone know i am working on christmas presents for everyone!!! i have made earrings for everyone.....jen my offer still stands if you want me to make you one. i promise im not a fat guy on the other side of the comp....lol i just hate leaving you out.....

duha2

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

ok, agreed, we are here for one other, now let's get us back please, i know I need to vent and someone to just listen and love me no matter what, offer some advise. ect. AND OMG the bracelets are very beautiful.. I wear mine all the time...I LOVE IT... sl or not...we are TSH... AND I LOVE MY CRAYONS....mY GOODNESS WE ARE HAVING BABIES AND WRITING BOOKS AND RAISING KIDS ...DAMN IT..WRITE IT HERE...PLEASE...BE HERE WHEN YOU CAN....WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND MISS EACH OTHERS... PLEASE TRY..XOXOOXOX EACH ONE OF OUR LIVES ARE SO IMPORTANT, OUR STRUGGLES, OUR LIVES..OUR LOVE....IT IS SO AMAZING THAT SUCH BONDS HAVE GROWN AND HOW WHEN SHIT GOES TO SHIT OR WE GET SOME GREAT NEWS WE GATHER HERE TO SHARE...I MISS IT TOO.... PLEASE POST WHEN YOU CAN AND LET US HOPE WE CAN ALL BE HERE AGAIN TALKING TOGETHER....ALL MY LOVE VIN
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum