The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!!

+7
IGotItUDont
Jennifer_Kristian
troublemaker
LadyTypesALot
Tarus Diva
Admin
Backwards Barbie
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!!

Post  Backwards Barbie Thu May 21, 2009 4:07 pm

I think it would be nice for us to keep up with whats going on in real life with all of our Sisters!
So, if you are going to be on vacation, moving, having a baby, getting married LMAO! I think you get the jest of it! Leave us a note!!!!!
What a Face
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty Re: AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!!

Post  Backwards Barbie Thu May 21, 2009 4:10 pm

K....I am gonna kick this off! Monday May the 25th will be mine and my Hubbys 2nd Wedding Anniversary! We are both Divorcees from previous drama and are so happy to have found each other!
I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Backwards Barbie on Thu May 21, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm Spart!)
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!! Hope its a wonderful and loving day for you both!!

XOXOXO

Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty YAY

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2009 6:44 am

CONGRATS MY BARBIE GIRL!!!! I KNEW U COULD MAKE IT...HEHE I LOVE YA SIS!! cheers

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty CONGRATS

Post  Tarus Diva Fri May 22, 2009 9:57 am

CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING ANNI . MAY YOU BOTH RELIVE THE HAPPEST DAY OF YOUR LIVES ON THAT DAY. LOVE YA

TARUS DIVA
Tarus Diva
Tarus Diva

http://www.myspace.com/dolphins73

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!!

Post  Tarus Diva Fri May 22, 2009 10:02 am

Hears my real life stuff lol. June 22 My hubby and I will be celebrating our 7th year wedding anniversary. I love him so much

Tarus Diva
Tarus Diva
Tarus Diva

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty Congratulations!!!

Post  LadyTypesALot Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 am

Congratulations on the anniversary Backwards Barbie and Tarus Diva. I can't wait to post mine next month. xoxoxo Wink
LadyTypesALot
LadyTypesALot

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty Starting my new job

Post  Tarus Diva Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:01 pm

I finally got my 1st client to care for. and I know more will fallow as I progress and get used to things, so I will not be on as much until I can get used to my new job, schedule and time management to work my internet time in. please be patient with me as I get things in order. I will make a strong effort to vote for everyone everyday but if there is a few days in between that you don't get a vote from me you all will now know why that is lol. My work days are for now Mon, Wed and Friday's. Every Thursday is my therapy days so those days will be voting days mostly and if time allows I will pop in the forum to say hello. I love each and everyone one of you dearly and I am so happy to be TSH Socialite. If anyone has any question{s} for me please send me a message via myspace. Les THEE and Barbie if you guys would like to have my personal email addy I will give it to you just message me okay. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you clown What a Face
Tarus Diva
Tarus Diva

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty Good for you Tarus

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Wonderful news Tarus, thanks for sharing with us!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  troublemaker Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:08 am

ok real life shit. ok today is my sons birthday.....i have no money little food and nothing to do.....real life sucks the big one....
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  troublemaker Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 pm

ok real life shit......today the dr told me i have degenerativge joint disease-knee.. i have to see a orthopedic and set up surgery..... it was hard for me to get to my computer so i will only be getting on when i have the laptop or help getting in and out of my chair....i can not put preasure on my right leg..i risk snapping my knee cap into....i have a knee immobilizer on so it makes getting around very hard.....ill try to get on to keep in touch but if you dont hear from me it is because i cant make it to my desk....love you all I love you
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 pm

*****TROUBLE*****
I'm so sorry that you are going through that....I can't imagine the pain...My hubby has degenrative disc disease (back) and some days he can't get out of bed, he can't put on his socks...It sux badly, but I do know that GOD doesn't give you more than you can handle.. It may be a bumpy road, but you will be fine and you will get through it and one day the pain will stop... I love you and if you need anything , someone to talk to or whatever... I AM HERE!

***MUAH****
Jen
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  troublemaker Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:44 am

OK WE ALL KNOW THEE IS NO LONGER TSH....AND SOME MAY BE WONDERING WHY..WELL IT WAS HER IDEA TO LEAVE AND WE CANT MAKE HER STAY....SO.....WE CANT LET THAT STOP US FROM BEING THE BEST DAMN HOUSE IN SL....WE GOT CLASS AND ALOT OF LOVING SISTERS... I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND HOPE WE CAN MOVE PAST THIS....BUT IN THE FUTURE IF THERE IS EVER A PROBLEM BETWEEN TSH MEMBERS PLEASE GO TO A RANKED MEMBER AND REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE SCREEN SHOOTS OF THE CONVERSATION THAT IS IN QUESTION THAT WILL HELP OUT ALOT.....AND PLEASE DONT CLAIM TO HAVE IT AND NOT SHOW IT WHEN YOU TALK TO A RANK MEMBER ABOUT THE PROBLEM.....I WANT THIS HOUSE TO BE STRONG....I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.....TY FOR READING.... cheers cheers cheers flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty Im resigning

Post  Tarus Diva Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 am

Do to the recent events and the fact that some of you don't even bother to talk to me unless there is something going on I choose to leave TSH. Jenn has resorted not to talk to me ever even if I say hello to her and the fact that I am a ranked member does not stop her from disrespecting me. In my heart I just cant be in a place where I am what seems to be the only one to be in the forum sometimes all day and even though members are online in the game they never bother to come in and say hello. THEE is also my very good and true friend and I think the way she was being treated because of her choice in friends was handled very immaturely by certain people. I wont force anyone to stay in my house so if any of you feel inclined to remove me it is your choice to do so. Thank you for your time and understanding

Tarus Diva
Tarus Diva
Tarus Diva

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:50 pm

I would just like to say as part owner in this house Tarus disrespected me numerous times by not speaking and that she got TOOOOO big for her britches as far as the comment about our dear sister Jen she posted. I am happy for the decision she made by leaving. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  IGotItUDont Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:06 am

Okay, I know it is a bit early to be posting this, but I don't know exactly when it will happen, or if, God forbid, something were to go wrong, so... I am due with a baby on rendeer Christmas day santa . I may go weeks or even a month early because of my blood pressure, and because this is not my first child. The doctor is already flipping a little bit about me losing weight and my blood pressure going up, so I may end up on bed rest if things don't straighten out, and then I would be very limited with my time on here. I will keep everyone posted on what goes on, but I wanted to get this in here early just to let everyone know. Hopefully everything will go right and I will be scheduled for an induction (like I was with 2 out of the 3) so I can know an exact date in advance. I love you Love you all! I love you
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  troublemaker Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:38 am

yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy i have made the incrowd for florida in the bl...im 5 from bottom for this week.....im trying to make top 5....im sooooo happy....yay
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty Way to go trouble

Post  Backwards Barbie Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:13 am

Get 'em Trouble, Congrats on the Incrowd! Surprised
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  troublemaker Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:27 pm

I GOT A JOB......YAY......I START IN THE MORNING......I ONLY WORK M-F SO I HAVE NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS OFF....YAY..... IM WORKING FOR ANOTHER CLEANING COMPANY........ flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
troublemaker
troublemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 pm

ohh my bossy beach i am soooo proud of u and soo happy for you I knew you'd get something!!! MUAH LOVES
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:37 am

So proud of you Trouble, I knew you would catch a break hon, you and the family could use a turn of good luck!
LOVES U cheers
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty Real life strikes again.

Post  IGotItUDont Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:21 am

Sorry I haven't been on as much as usual. My husband's schedule is throwing us all off, and now that the school year has started, I have to get everything organized to start homeschooling my son. It is a lot more work than I had initially thought, and is taking up most of my time now. I have been online for 10 hours now looking up cirriculum, activities, state homeschooling requirements, etc. . I will try my hardest to be on a bit more, and hope that everyone will understand the reasons for my absence for the past few days. Once I get the ball rolling on his homeschooling, and once we get our sleep schedule in line with my husband's work schedule, I will be able to be on as much as I used to, just not as late, which I am sure is understood. I hope to get everything straightened out and be able to talk to you all again soon. I feel like a total zombie, and must nap now and finish researching homschooling when I wake up in about 6 hours. Love and miss you all! *muah!*

scratch Becca Sleep
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Dear BECCA! I have been there LOL. I home schooled my daughter in the first grade while I was going to college and working 3rd shift (with a truck driver for a hubby) so, I can understand your frustration.
BIG TIP.....EBAY HAS LOTS of home school stuff, I actually have considered doing it with my daughter this year if things don't improve at school(she is gifted and doesn't get all she needs from our school system). BUT if you go to the high price stores on line, you can usually find the same things on ebay much cheaper. Yes it will take a bit to browse and compare, but you can save hundreds of dollars! I had some sites saved that I ran across, I will shoot them to ya on myspace Smile

Good luck and I hope you get it all together soon, cuz I miss ya! Crying or Very sad
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! Empty Aww Real stuff

Post  wylobo Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 am

First a little about me. As most no I am a man! Very Happy 48 years old single. 2 boys one girl. all gone and married and have kids of there own I am so proud of them!! as for me I am live on top of a volcano. Thermopolis WY, 100 mi S Yellowstone Park. I have an terrible disease. called Mythestena Gravas farao . Unlike cancer it. can take years to die! leavening me unable to do any thing but lay there & listen to whats going on around me.The TSH I have know most of you more than 6 months and I love being apart of this house! Blood and I have been sister scene I started about a year Lmao! Year on SL its fun!! I love U all. My goal is to find someone to take me to Russia and see ((Uriah Heep)) its an old rock band from the 70's flower and hope my MG goes to remission!! But I seam to get a lot of fun out of life and happiness! If anyone wants to no more ask I love talking about what ever **MUAH**
wylobo
wylobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Chummme!!!! I love you and do hope you one day will get your trip to Russia! You are a very kind person and deserve nothing less then fulfilling all your dreams! We in TSH are lucky to have you as our Beach Boy!!! Like a Star @ heaven

Love Always!
Barbie
cat
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum