The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!!

+7
IGotItUDont
Jennifer_Kristian
troublemaker
LadyTypesALot
Tarus Diva
Admin
Backwards Barbie
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! - Page 2 Empty Just and update sisters

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Hello my dears...just wanted to let you know why you won't see me till sunday. Tonight is the pre-wedding garbage for my friends sisters wedding that I got so roped into helping with. (Sound bitter ?? lol..well she is fairly bridezilla right now). Im decorating the arch and helping get everything ready. Tomorrow for the wedding I am in charge of all the makeup and some of the hair. As well as whatever else will keep bridezilla from flipping out lol. Wish me luck cuz I will need it. Also, my dance pole did finally arrive Smile It would be nice if my *&^%^*&* husband would help set it up so I could play with it..oh but it will be by Sunday night or I will be helping him pack!!

Love and miss you sisters and brother and will see you soon!!

BTW The bracelets are beautiful Nee Smile

XoXoXoXoXo MamaBeach / Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!!

Post  Vinegarette Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

well if he sets it up sunday night we probably will not see you then....hahahahahahah Very Happy
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!!

Post  Frenchie1 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:15 pm

So Friday afternoon, Aiden woke up from his nap and had a red mark on his face, thought nothing of it, because he always has imprints on his body from sleeping on pillows and blankets. About 2 hours later I am playing on the floor with him and notice the red mark is a welt and is bigger. I put topical cream on it, it goes away. Yesterday he has more welts on his legs I again put the cream on him, well last night around 12 he wakes up crying I put him in my bed and he is kicking the crap out of me and crying. I turn the light on.....and low and behold he is COVERED with these red welts! I wait a little while and by 2 am I take him to the ER. It's Hives. They said he was probably kicking bcuz he was itchy Crying or Very sad So the Dr. gives me more cream sends us home....Aiden has them really bad on the side of his butt and legs so he begins rubbing his butt back and forth on my carpet Crying or Very sad I give him benadryl and he fell asleep (finally) and he seems to feel a little better but the rashes/welts are not going away....soooo that was my weekend. If he doesn't get any better I will take him back to the ER but for now I am just trying to keep him comfortable. Sleep

Last edited by Frenchie1 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lack of sleep makes me sparter than ever!)
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:21 pm

And on another note.Vinny is home and settled back in. He asked me this morning "Mom if Aiden was an Indian what tribe would he be?" His Answer: Apache ("a patchy", cuz of his welts) sooo yeah it's good to have him home LOL. He tells me to tell everyone hello.
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Poor baby, it was not anything they cleaned your carpet with was it? SO EXcited vinnie is home can not wait to hear what comes out of his mouth, that kid is so funny.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Thats what I was thinking! Because he hasn't done or ate anything different and hasn't really been anywhere in the last few days. I washed his blankie 3 times in a row on sanitation cycle and Tony called me "retarded", I told him if "retarded" by his meaning is a worried mother.....well then "why yes, I am a very big retard right now". LOL Laughing
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  IGotItUDont Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:13 pm

I know, I know... I'm always miss "it could be", "it might be", and "sometimes", but really, I have to say this, because it is a complete possibility. Allergies can develop and intensify over time. Something that he was not allergic to before he could have developed an allergy to, even laundry soap that you have been using for years or ketchup. I have been eating (and LOVING) pineapple for all of my life, and last month I had a reaction to it. Nothing horrible, but it told me to never eat pineapple again, because it will probably just get worse every time. It could also be something from outside; a few people I know get rashes or hives when they step outside because a certain type of plant or tree is blooming. I hope it is something more simple than allergies, since it can be really hard to figure out what the newly developed allergy is, and treating allergies, depending on what it is, can be a big pain. I just thought I would put this out for Frenchie to see just in case. Love you, hun, and I hope he gets all better A.S.A.P.! sunny
IGotItUDont
IGotItUDont

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 pm

I have to give agreement on Becca's comment. I have alergies that I never had as a kid and some that went away. It's weird how they work, but hopefully it's something easy to solve cuz I'm really feeling bad for you and your little man!! Crying or Very sad Lots of loves and hugs to you both. Give Vinnie lots of Sisters hi's back too!! On my own personal note, I have taken a break from the pole lol..it's Jacob's first game tonight for this years football season and were getting ready to head to that Smile I'm really excited and a little nervous (mom always stresses about the injuries since we just got the ankle back in order). Their varsity beat Lakeland 57 to 7 on Friday and last year his team was undefeated so were hoping for another spectacular year of Football!! I myself am hoping for alot of great playing time and lots of video for mommy, and no more injuries!! Fingers crossed here!! GO VIKS!!!

Much Love!! Leslie / MamaBeach

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 am

And just a little update on my post....first win of the season Smile 40 - 18 and the little man got an interception and some monster tackles!! No injuries and it was a great game!! Mom got all his moves on video so be glad you all don't live too close to me or you'd be sick of watching it non stop lol. XoXoXoXo

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! - Page 2 Empty AHHHH Real Life Stuff!!

Post  wylobo Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm

AHH I miss all of you-Sad I haven't been able to B on much.Winter coming I will B able to.I've been to the University of Utah. But i am home now. I think I read of one of our favorite sisters going to the U?? Love & miss all Beach Boy!! some day you mite let me know what it means. Suspect
wylobo
wylobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:58 am

So Do you want the good news first or the bad news?? Ok I will give you the good news, since that came first.
So yesterday Tony re-proposed to me......I said yes!! Im thinking sometime in May/June. He gets on my nerves, but I do love him. I said I had to think about it and he asked me if I wanted Aiden to be a bastard child (LOL,because we're not married) I figured that was his way of desperately trying to get me to say yes....and in a way it was cute...kinda. SO I said yes and tonite we were supposed to go out to dinner and celebrate......
This morning I got a bunch of phone calls from "Baltimore City" (thats what it said on caller ID) I didn't answer because I didn't know who it was......then I remembered my brother had court this morning and felt like a total ass because I was sure it was him, but it wouldn't let me call the number back. My sister in law just called me a little while ago and told me he got 2 years. Sad I feel so horrible that I wasn't there for him (it was a violation of probation hearing) he had NO one there for him, and I know the feeling. I was locked up for 3 years and saw my family a total of 2 times and got about 5 letters from them.....it's a terrible feeling. So I am hoping he calls back so I can send him anything he needs and let him know he's not alone. Okay, sorry getting emotional, thanks for letting me vent. LOVE YOU ALL!!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 am

hey frenchie thank you for the update......And I hope Vinnie is ok with this too?
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Frenchie1 Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Yes he is sorta........of course there is some sour feelings about 1) Tony might be trying to replace his dad. (I explained that his dad will always be his dad NO matter who else is in his life) 2) He is "taking" his mom away. (I also explained, nothing will EVER come between me and him and really nothing is going to change seeing as how we been living together for 2 years.) so He is pretty cool about it, him and Tony get along. He says he is happy as long as I am Very Happy
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

Back to top Go down

Post  duha2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:24 pm

CONGRADULATIONS FRENCHIE!!!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A BRACELET FOR YOU WEDDING DAY? I GOT THE PERFECT BEADS? THAT WAY A PEICE OF ME CAN BE THERE TOO...LOL ANYWAY IM SERIOUS ABOUT THE BRACELET..IM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU.

duha2

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Nee nee that is so sweet of you and so glad Vinnie is good with it. You must do a video of it just so we can see what Vinnie does and says............rotfl.......love that kid. oh, I love you too...
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 pm

CONGRATULATIONS FRENCHIE!!! Thats really awesome news Smile I am really happy for you..and Vinnie will get used to having another man around and not feel so threatened Im sure. As long as he still feels he is your "man of the house" he wont argue it Smile Jake fought it with Bob till there was a spider to be killed and I told him hes the man of the house so kill it..he told Bob..nope you can be the man of the house cuz I quit lol. I'm sorry about your brother and I'm sure he will be able to call back. If not by phone then by mail at least. Let me know if you need any long distance help with wedding stuff...I'm good at it Smile
LOVES AND KISSES XOXOXOXOXO

MAMA / LESLIE

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AHHHHH....... Real Life Stuff!!! - Page 2 Empty MY LIFE!!!!

Post  Jennifer_Kristian Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Jennifer is gonna be a mommy AGAIN!!! I am 7 weeks pregnant and due MAY 4, 2010...that's my good news incase you all didn't know...lol
Jennifer_Kristian
Jennifer_Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:04 pm

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  duha2 Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:07 pm

yeahh!!!!! jennn im happy for you!!!! congradulations.....

duha2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum