The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn List Grats Contest!!!!

Go down

Burn List Grats Contest!!!! Empty Burn List Grats Contest!!!!

Post  Backwards Barbie Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Ok, I have mentioned this to a few members on the forum, now here are the details for the contest.

Requirements:
Active TSH member before the date of August 1st
Paypal account

Contest:
Catch the most grats! Very simple, you may use 2 levels to do this. Contest will end on the last day of Aug. @7 pm CST/8 EST

To enter:
From this moment on you need to send me a message on myspace stating you are entering the contest, you must provide me with your SL names that you will be using (ONLY 2!!)

On August 1st, before 7 pm CST/ 8 EST YOU MUST PROVIDE ME WITH THE CURRENT GRATS ON YOUR PAGES!!!!!!

I will then post them on the forum for everyone to see! IF you lie, I will catch you! I will be monitoring your pages shortly before, so bluntly, I will already know your totals, I just want you to send them to me. IF YOU DO NOT SEND ME THE ABOVE INFO YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE CONTEST! Plain and Simple Very Happy

The contest will begin at 7pm August 1st and end 7pm Aug 31st

Prizes:
1st place (40 Brownie points)
2nd place (20 Brownie points)

I will send you a paypal payment so you will be able to purchase these from your own account. NO EXCEPTIONS, I will not mail cash or a check to you.

For the Sisters that don't hunt bounties......Les and I totally understand, and we will be working on a future project for our non hunters very soon.

I love you all, and am very excited to see the outcome!!!!!Please feel free to myspace me any questions you may have! I love you
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down