The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grats Contest!! Getcha BURN ON lol!

Go down

The Grats Contest!! Getcha BURN ON lol! Empty The Grats Contest!! Getcha BURN ON lol!

Post  Backwards Barbie Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 am

OK....I am so excited to say that Frenchie, Becca & Crystal have sent me their info. If any changes have taken place before 7pm to night, I will make note in a reply. I will try and visit your pages to see if any grats are caught before 7pm, I want it to be fair.
I will not update their levels, because that will be irrelevant, only the grats that are caught before 7 pm. After that, we will take the present amount and do the math at the end of the month to determine the winners.

As of right now:
Frenchie:
ACTLIKEUKNO LVL 70-229
NOTORIOUSBIATCH LVL 18-70

Crystal:
BITEMYMNM LVL 9-11
TROUBLEMAKER LVL 14-26

Becca:
DONT STIKE MY MATCH LVL 22- 341
RABID MONKEY LVL 11-66

Best of luck to you all, & it really tickles me to see all of our guardians participating! This is only going to benefit the whole house no matter who wins!!! You girls are gonna have some cash to burn bitchez with lol!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Backwards Barbie on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo, cuz i'm spart)
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down