The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY DEAR CRAYONS

4 posters

Go down

MY DEAR CRAYONS Empty MY DEAR CRAYONS

Post  Vinegarette Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am

AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, VIN IS GOING THRU SOME ISSUES WITH MY LIFE. I RETIRED FROM MY JOB IN MAY AND MY ONLY KID WENT OFF TO COLLEGE. WITH THE INSPIRATION FROM NEE NEE, I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE A BOOK. I REALLY ENJOY WRITING AND HAVE HAD SOME THINGS PUBLISHED AND HAVE WON SOME AWARDS.
WITH THAT BEING SAID...I WANT TO START A BOOK ABOUT "THE SISTER HOUSE". I AM WRITING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU BECAUSE IT IS YOU I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT. I CAN NOT DO THIS ALONE. I NEED EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TO BE A PARTICIPATE IN MY BOOK. I NEED YOU TO WRITE PERIODICAL UPDATES ABOUT WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFES, YOUR VENTING, YOUR FUNNY STORIES..ABOUT YOUR KIDS, ETC. IT TRULY IS AMAZING TO ME HOW THE STROKES ON A KEYBOARD IN A FORUM CAN BRING ABOUT SUCH BONDS BETWEEN US. PLEASE LET ME YOUR FEELINGS, YOUR REAL NAMES WILL NOT BE USED..I HAVE NICKNAMES FOR EACH OF YOU....AND YOUR COLOR..LOL. IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST I WILL PROCEED WITH IT. I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP A PLACE ON THE INTERNET WHICH WILL BE PRIVATE AND SECURE...OR WE MAY JUST USE THIS FORUM,,,(I HAVE NOT DECIDED YET) ... WHERE YOU CAN COME LEAVE ME A STORY, COMMENTS AND WE CAN TALK. AND THE BEST PART WILL BE... YOU CAN READ IT ALONG WITH ME AS I WRITE IT. OK LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, BESIDES I AM CRAZY, WE ALL ALREADY KNOW THAT. LOVE ALWAYS, VIN
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

MY DEAR CRAYONS Empty Re: MY DEAR CRAYONS

Post  Frenchie1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:44 am

OMG!! That is soooo awesome! I am soo excited for you VIN!! I will absolutely participate, I know you could right quite a few chapters on me alone. LOL. But we all have very interesting lives and a lot to add to your story Just let me know anything specific you need help with or info you will need (besides what you already stated). This is a wonderful idea. Smile Love you so much Vin. And I will check back soon MUAH!!
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:01 am

thank you Frenchie, my spell check....LOL I am getting so excited about it.....
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Wow Vin that is awesome!!! I always knew that our wonderful and colorful crayola leader was amazing, but now I am even more impressed Smile I think it's a great idea and hope it will give you a great outlet. I am sure we could fill a book easily with our adventures, psychosis, stories and love. I can help you set up a private group if you need on xat, just let me know, and I will be sure to keep putting in updates on my crazy life. One quick one for ya sisters and brothers...Jake had his last game of the season and it was supposed to be the toughest of the season...Post Falls was undefeated. We won 56 to 13, and I got some amazing video of my superstar playing!! It was an absolutely awesome night for mom and for Jake who had about 10 ppl there to cheer for him as well as the young lady that has a HUGE crush on him. (he let her wear his other jersey and I cried lol)

Okay I'll tty all soon and I LOVE YOU TONS!!!

Mamabeach / Leslie

Admin
Admin

https://thesistershouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 pm

oH i REMEMBER WHEN MY DAUGHTER WORE SOME LITTLE BOYS JERSEY....OH CRAP HAND ME A TISSUE...LOL....OK 2 DOWN....HOW MANY MORE.....GOING TO VISIT MY KID THIS WEEKEND...WILL CHECK IN SUNDAY NIGHT....THANK YOU AND FRENCHIE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT...XOXOXOOX
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Backwards Barbie Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Dear Vin......you're beautiful in so many ways! I think you may be the rock in my Jack! Like a Star @ heaven
Backwards Barbie
Backwards Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:39 am

LMFAO...Ok going today to get what I need to start the book. For right now please leave your venting, your stories, etc. anything you want to share...As you always have and please do not change anything...write as you always have....I will need these things to inspire me and give me the material I need. I have the basic charaters in my head and need to start writing. I love you all so much..... This is going to be alot of fun. thanks....xoxoxo I will be setting up a place so you can read along with me as I write it. I am so happy about this. and excited.
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down