The Sisters House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey my crayons

2 posters

Go down

Hey my crayons Empty Hey my crayons

Post  Vinegarette Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:44 am

[color=black]Oh My Crayons,

So thankful I have you...I love each and every one of you very much.....What an awesome Christmas this is...it snowed here which is so awesome for me....and Becca is having Lilley very soon, All my love (((My Becca))) and I just received the most beautiful earrings, MADE JUST FOR ME....CUSTOM MADE EARRINGS AND how you know my colors to perfectly match my Christmas outfit I have no idea...LOL I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ((MY Nee Nee)))) they are so beautiful and hang just perfectly with my big ears.. and Frenchie I know you are kicking butt with QBS on SL, but if you do not let me know about that Vinnie for my book update, I am gonna be very unhappy and bug the heck OUT of you.. LOVE THAT KID AND NEED TO HEAR ABOUT HIM PLEASE. Les, I miss you so and i hope that pole of yours is making things better at your house....ALL MY LOVE TO YOU TOO. and Jess you are one of the most wonderful beautiful people I have ever met cyberspace like... oops so sorry got to go...will finish later...xoxooxoxoxo
[[/color]color=black][/color]
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Hey my crayons Empty Re: Hey my crayons

Post  Frenchie1 Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm

so heres a little story about vinny (who is doing great BTW) Today I was making dinner and asked Vinny to watch Aiden for me..he said there are no toys in here (vinnys room) for him.. I looked around and saw a these little fuzzy velcro ball things... sooo I say, "Just Let him play with your balls" OMG did my face turn red when I said that! He laughed and told me "its okay mom, I know what you meant, Im too mature to laugh at that" LOL. I know he wanted to laugh tho, it was probably just awkward. They grow up so quick!! I will have more stories soon but Vin wants a vinny story NOW..

Love You Guys. I am with a different house now, but I love you all so much still!!

xoxo Frenchie,
Frenchie1
Frenchie1

http://www.Myspace.com/SLFrenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinegarette Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:12 pm

thank you so much for that...cleared my writer's block...xoxoxo I do not care where you are or what damn house you need to play in sl... PLEASE COME HERE AND LET ME KNOW AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT LOVES YOU SO... HOW THINGS ARE....we really do love you so Frenchie, I have a special place in my heart for Vinnie and you my outrageous orange....I was so right for that choice....my name is Vin....LOL
Vinegarette
Vinegarette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down